Friday, April 22, 2011

Mad About Whoppers!


To The Makers of Whoppers Mini Eggs,

I don't like you. 

I don't know what type of secret ingredients you put inside your "Mini Whopper Eggs" that make them so hard to resist, but I find it extremely cruel of you.  And what's with making them so small?  So small that a few just won't do.  The "Nutritional Facts" on the carton state that if I eat 31 of these delightful horrible little eggs it'll be 190 calories.  You're purposely messing with my mind because all the eggs vary in size.  Does your nastiness know no boundaries? 

Look, I'm a stay-at-home mom.  Afternoons can get pretty hairy.  Munchies set in.  I'm trying my best to refrain from this type of product and lose what I still refer to as baby fat (and will 'til the day it comes off).  With your cute packaging and inexpensive price point, you're not helping. 

You're also messing with my mothering skills.  I'm trying to teach my kids to share yet I can't share these wonderful disgusting 'lil candies with them.  They could become addicted!  I love my children too much to do that to them.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm basically writing this to tell you that after I finish the other box that I bought, I won't be buying your product again. 

Live with that!  ('Cuz I'll have to)


No comments: