Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How I Spent My Afternoon


Ahhhhh Haaaaa Haaaa!   In my dreams this is how I spent my afternoon.  I wouldn't consider this a "Mommy" blog if I did.  More like a Luckiest-Woman-In-The-World Blog. 

No, I spent my afternoon here:


Yes, that's right...the Play Palace is open with all new bouncy castles and slides.  I guess it is kind of a Mommy getaway...if your kids are old enough, that is.  For me, Little K is still too "little" so can't or isn't quite into the big bouncy whatchamacallits.  (Unlike me)  So I still have to watch him like a hawk and run after him and play with him.  Not that I don't like playing with my kids (Boys, if you're reading this years from now, playing with you is my life!)  It's just sometimes you envy the mom who can sit on the sidelines and zone out to her iPhone while the kiddies bounce safely along. 

I think it would be a great place for a bit of adult fun.  (That didn't come out right)  Unfortunately us big kids aren't allowed to get our bounce on.  (Again, doesn't sound good)  The next couple of pics will illustrate the point I'm trying to make:

A couple of years ago, Hubby and I snuck into a bouncy castle we took the boys to.  I think Little K was asleep in the stroller and Big T must have moved on to something else - OR - just sat to the side and shook his three-year-old head at who are supposed to be the adults in his life.  If anything we're teaching him to be forever young...and deal with the consequences of your actions - aka aches and pains - when you get home.



No comments: