Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

PHEW!  

Now that was a blogging break.  It wasn't exactly intentional and not sure if it was just a bloggy block or just that we have been so busy!!  A bit of both, me thinks.

But what better way to feel inspired to do a post than participate in Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop , in particular, a Christmas card share!  

Since our boys were born we always make our own cards.  I usually come up with an idea first, then I get Hubby, who is much faster on Photoshop than I am, to make it happen.  There's always a lot of brainstorming along the way, which is the part I really like.

So here's our card for this year.  After it was created and all cards were complete, the only thing I would have liked to add was our 'lil bunny Milo peaking around the corner of one of the gifts.  Always hindsight.  I still like it, though.


Here's hoping everyone out in bloggy land had a wonderful Christmas with lots of love, laughter (and Baileys!...or was that just me?)

I hope to be back blogging in the New Year, hopefully with a fresh new look to my blog!

6 comments:

Raine said...

Very cute card!

Corinna said...

What a cute card (and boys)! It saves you from having to pick out Christmas sweaters for them to photograph in...I like it.

carol said...

Fun card!

Gracie O'Tripp said...

Wonderful idea for Christmas cards.

bernadinehudgens said...

Great post...Thank you for sharing... Have a nice day...

http://hotel-in-vegas.net/how-expensive-is-las-vegas

Kristen said...

Hope you all had a great holiday too! Can't wait to get to know you better in 2013!