Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Coffee Lovin' Review

For those unaware, I am a coffee LOVER.  Lover, I tell you.  I'm sure I've written of it before.  I love all things coffee.  Coffee ice cream, coffee candy, coffee liqueur...coffee, coffee, COFFEE!!   When asked at a restaurant if I want dessert, I will most always choose a cup of steaming hot coffee instead!

He was my cream, and I was his coffee - And when you poured us together, it was something.

~Josephine Baker

Look, I can even get romantic over coffee.
So why am I blogging about my love for coffee?

Here's why:

"Delicious Goodness in a Cup!"

I was approached by Liz over at Nuvia Cafe asking me if I would like to review an exciting new product, a breakthrough in healthy coffee.  She said that they were looking for reviews of this new product and so were giving away free samples.

Did she say COFFEE?  HEALTHY COFFEE?

Did she say FREE SAMPLES???

Blinded by my love of all things coffee (and all things free), I thought about it for all of 1.3 seconds and then eagerly sent her my contact info.

I've received product-review requests from others in my over a year of blogging, but wasn't quite sure I wanted to take my blog in that direction, and no other product really ever caught my eye or suited my blog, in my opinion.

Until this.

So here it is...my first ever review of a product.  (Ahem...)

First off, some background:

Nuvia is Sumatran Arabica coffee infused with a trifecta of legendary ingredients:  Ganoderma (an immune enhancer), African Mango (a natural appetite suppressant) and Pomegranate (a super antioxidant).  The Sumatran coffee beans are roasted to perfection yielding a superior flavor that is rustic, yet rich and full bodied.

It claims to support healthy energy, support immune health & is a premium appetite suppressant.  

I don't know about you, but I could use a good appetite suppressant in my life, especially after my overindulgent summer this year.

One thing I really like about Nuvia Cafe - other than its GREAT taste - is that it is an instant coffee.  I know a lot of people screw their noses up at instant coffee, but I'm not one of them.  In fact, currently I don't even own a French press or a drip coffee maker, so I absolutely love the idea of an instant coffee.  And this coffee is truly delish!  The convenient little pouches are great.  I love that I can just chuck one in my bag (or two or three) and take it with me.  All it takes is a mug, 6-8 ounces of hot water and a pack of Nuvia and you're set for a great coffee experience.



2 comments:

Galit Breen said...

You had me at coffee. And romance. And healthy. :)


{Ohmygoodness love my coffee, too! Yum!}

Mommy Inconsistent said...

You know what they say, Galit...Great minds drink alike. hehe