Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rockin' My Babies


Okay, so tonight I'm linking up with Shell over at Things I Can't Say.  This is my first ever link-up so hopefully I do it right.  I'm linking up pics of the boys when they were babies...a fun walk down memory lane especially since Big T just turned the big 5!

Here's Big T at just over 2 months old in 2006.  I thought the 'lil tuque was so adorable until he actually became a milk junkie and then I just thought it was all my fault 'cuz I bought that hat.  Just another thing to feel that new-mom guilt over...haha!

Big T has the most beautiful big blue eyes.  Of course I'm a wee bit biased.  You can't read it, but his t-shirt said "Ladies Man" and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that is exactly what he becomes with those eyes.  But I guess since I'm his mom, my opinion doesn't count.

Aaaah, I love this one of my Little K.  He's about 6 months old here in 2009 and we called him "The Tongue".  Guess we could have also called him the Michelin baby.  If the rolls fit ...


I couldn't resist posting this pic of Little K...it makes me laugh.  Such a chub.

So there you have it...my Rockin' the Baby pics.  Be sure to check out Shell's blog to get your adorable baby picture fix.


5 comments:

themajessty said...

You're not biased. His eyes are huge and gorgeous!

Shell said...

Oh, you make adorable boys!!!!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Darling Jill, you have adorable boys... Cups Up! xoxo

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Your babies were hilarious! And so handsome. I love those rolls. :)

Mommy Inconsistent said...

Thanks, Ladies! I agree with all of you..lol!