Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Desperately Seeking Willpower

“I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it”  - Mae West


Love this quote by Mae West.  Though when she said it, I highly doubt she was referring to this:


I've been bad.

And it tasted sooooo good!

I tell ya, when I was single and kid-less, I had willpower to burn.  So what is it about being a stay-at-home mom that makes me lack it so badly?  There are some days, like today, when I just simply cannot and actually do not want to resist temptation.  And it's not because it was a particularly trying day today.  In fact, it was a pretty good one, what with Big T having his 'lil preschool graduation ceremony, playing in the park, lunch with friends and a gorgeous sunny day (finally!), and the boys getting along for the most part.  All was as it should be. 

So why I just had to have peanut butter cups is beyond me. 

Some questions simply can't be answered.  And sometimes you've just gotta go with the flow. 

Don't resist...

Don't deny...

Don't regret...

...and most importantly...

Don't buy more than one pack!

No comments: